0116 255 5555

Residential Properties

Whether you own one property or a hundred, we can provide you with comprehensive cover at competitive prices. This includes cover for the buildings and contents of:

• Buy-to-let properties
• Bedsits
• Blocks of flats
• new builds/developments

Remember - always insure for the rebuilding cost of your property, not the price you paid or the price you can sell it for.

Cover can include:

• Landlord’s legal expenses
• Loss of rent and alternative accommodation
• Property owner’s liability
• Landlord’s legal expenses with rent guarantee option
• Home Emergency cover
• Accidental Damage
• Malicious Damage and Theft by tenant
• Terrorism

Cover is available for:

• Student and DSS occupation
• Multiple occupancy
• Unoccupied properties
• Buildings of non-standard construction

< >